AccountAbility is a global consulting and standards firm that works with businesses, investors, governments, and multi-lateral organizations to achieve opportunities, advance responsible business practices, and transform their long-term performance. We focus on delivering practical, effective, and enduring results that enable our clients to succeed through our Advisory, Standards, and Insights Services.
As a pioneer in the sustainability arena, AccountAbility integrates technical expertise from our leading practice standards with strategic advisory insights to advance an organization’s sustainability journey. With offices in Europe, North America, and the Middle East, we have broad and global industry experience, such as Retail & Consumer Goods, Power & Utilities, Extractives & Energy, Technology & Telecommunications, Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Multi-lateral Organizations, and Foundations.
Our Advisory Service Offerings includes:
- Strategy Development & Implementation
- Governance & Investor Relations
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Materiality Assessment
- Impact Assessment
- Reporting & Communications
- Frameworks & Standards
- Training & Capacity Building
Contact us for further information via email@example.com
- ADVISORY - Practical, relevant, and innovative solutions customized to meet client needs
- STANDARDS - Simple, adaptable, and easy-to-use frameworks to guide responsible and impact-driven performance
- INSIGHTS - Expert perspectives, forward-looking trends, and industry context
477 Madison Avenue, corner of East 51st Street, New York City.