Are you thinking about buying real estate in New York City or the surrounding suburbs and need some answers to the myriad of questions that such a project can pose?
Then don’t miss this Seminar, where we partner with HEIMAT abroad and CityKinder in cooperation with experienced brokers Marion Miner at Stribling & Associates and Sandra Goldstein with Julia B Fee | Sotheby’s International Realty.
MR Capital Group Residental Mortgages will be present to answer questions about securing mortgages for international buyers.
There are many factors to consider when you decide to go from renting to buying and weighing city versus suburb living. This seminar is led by two established real estate brokers representing Manhattan and Westchester are answering questions like:
- What am I buying? – Differences between Condo, Co-op or Townhouse
- Why do I need a broker and how does he/she get paid
- Who do I need on my team? – Broker, mortgage broker, inspectors, lawyers…
- General timeline for buying a home
- Pros and cons between city and suburb living
- Taxes, savings, hidden costs
- School systems & zoning
- Commuting options and costs
- Mortgage requirements as a Visa or Green Card Holder
This seminar is especially geared towards international buyers who have to adhere to some additional rules and regulations during the process.
Wine and light snacks will be offered.