Buying Real Estate for Internationals | City or Suburbs?
Name: Buying Real Estate for Internationals | City or Suburbs?
Date: January 21, 2021
Time: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST
Thinking about buying a home in or around New York City? Need some answers to the myriad of questions especially for an international buyer?
About this Event
COVID-19 has turned the real estate market upside down. Depending on your goals, this may be the perfect time for you to buy.
Are you thinking about buying real estate in New York City or the surrounding suburbs and need some answers to the myriad of questions that such a project can pose? If the answer is yes, then don't miss this Webinar presented by CityKinder and HEIMAT abroad and CityKinder in cooperation with experienced brokers Marion Miner with Berkshire Hathaways and Sandra Goldstein with Julia B Fee | Sotheby’s International Realty.
The event will cover topics such as
- Update on the real estate situation in the Tri-State area due to COVID-19
- Why do I need a broker and how does he/she get paid
- Who do I need on my team? - Broker, mortgage broker, inspectors, lawyers…
- General timeline for buying a home
- Pros and cons between city and suburb living
- Taxes, savings, hidden costs
- School systems & zoning
- Commuting options and costs
- Mortgage requirements as a Visa or Green Card Holder
For more information and to register, please click here.
Thank you to our Partners: