The Exclusive Presentation of the Results of the 10th Annual German American Business Outlook
The German American Business Outlook is one of the most important economic indicators of German American business relations. The seven German Chamber offices and the Washington, D.C. liaison office, survey more than 2,500 German subsidiaries in the United States on their views of the U.S. as an investment location.
We hope that you'll also join us on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 in NYC for official presentation of the survey results at Deutsche Bank.
||Registration & Networking
Michaela Ludbrock, Head of Transactional Banking Americas, Deutsche Bank
Caroll H. Neubauer, Chairman & CEO, B. Braun Medical Inc.
Peter Riehle, President & CEO, WITTENSTEIN North America
Torsten Slok, Chief International Economist, Deutsche Bank
||Presentation of Business Outlook Survey Results
President & CEO, GACC Midwest
- Caroll H. Neubauer, Chairman & CEO, B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Daniel Andrich , President & CEO, RGIT
- Darragh Staunton, President & CEO of BBS Automation
- Vincent Halma, President & CEO, KION North America
- Dr. Volker Treier, Chief Executive of Foreign Trade, Member of the Executive Board, DIHK
Kindly hosted by