Reeperbahn Festival 2022: Delegation Trip to Germany
Name: Reeperbahn Festival 2022: Delegation Trip to Germany
Date: September 20, 2022 - September 23, 2022
Selected US executives, multipliers and buyers from the recorded music industry are traveling to Germany from Sep. 20-23, 2022 to engage in Europe's largest club festival: Reeperbahn Festival, Hamburg
Want to join? Apply here
What is offered for the US-delegation:
- Engaging in the "Reeperbahn Festival 2022" and experiencing panel talks, live acts, award shows and networking events throughout the week. international organizations and high-level executives
- Connecting with German stakeholders and experts in the music industry for an in-depth look into live events, distribution, marketing, artist management, and international collaboration opportunities
- Site-visits and group meetings prior to the festival, with innovative companies in Germany
- Meet&Greet with Europe's up and coming stars in the music industry at the largest club festival in the area.
- Immersing in German culture and hospitality
To sign up for the program, complete the application form and send back to email@example.com. The registration deadline is Wednesday, August 17, 2022. Selected participants will be notified shortly after.
The trip is part of the Market Entry Program for small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs), which is funded through a decision made by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK).
As part of the program the GACC NY is hosting a German American Music Industry Symposium on Wednesday, September 22 in Hamburg. An agenda will be uploaded shortly.
Our Partner in Germany