STEP USA Expert Talk | Gabi Hegan
The German American Chamber of Commerce New York (GACC NY) is launching a new virtual event series for aspiring entrepreneurs wanting to take their startup international:
The STEP USA Expert Talks
Join us for our next STEP USA Expert Talk:
"Recruiting and hiring the best talent in the U.S."
For our third session on Thursday, February 16th, 2023 9:00AM EST | 3:00PM, we are proud to host the expat and recruiting expert Gabriele Hegan.
Originally from Munich, Gabi came to New York in the early 2000s where she started “Citykinder” and “Ich bin Expat”. Since then, Gabi has become a valuable resource for German speaking expats moving to the U.S. In 2022 she took on a new role as Director of the German Desk at YER USA. In our STEP USA Expert Talk, Gabi will give a comprehensive overview on how to recruit and hire the best U.S. talent and will share her best practices with us.
- Work contract vs. job offer letter – main differences?
- Hiring timeline in the U.S. – if you snooze you lose!
- Compensation package – what benefits should an employer offer to get top talent?
- Payroll & benefits solutions – best practices!
- Why working with a recruiter saves time and money (in the long run)
- Q & A on your most pressing questions!
Don’t miss out and save your free spot today. Attendance is limited to 20 people.
The STEP USA Expert Talk webinars last 60 minutes and are free of charge.
Please register here
Contact Andrea Diewald for further questions: email@example.com
In 2014, the GACC NY started the STEP USA program, a startup immersion bootcamp, that facilitates the U.S. market entry for (German) startups. It takes place 4 times a year in New York City.