The Digital Transformation in Retail
Name: The Digital Transformation in Retail
Date: May 21, 2019 - May 24, 2019
The GACC NY will host a German delegation from the state of Baden-Württemberg in New York focusing on current trends and technologies in the retail industry.
The one-week market exploration program offers a variety of benefits:
- Connect with German and US decision makers and stakeholders in the retail industry for an exchange of know-how and an expansion of your network in retail tech
- Meet with innovative retail tech startups to learn about current trends and take a deep-dive in the digital transformation of the industry
- Have the opportunity to meet interesting contacts at one of our renowned STEP USA pitch nights
- Take part in site-visits and meetings with industry thought-leaders to gain insights and feedback to enable a transformation in your own strategy
- Immerse yourself in a week of opportunities for potential cooperation on both sides of the Atlantic
Interested German participants, can find further details and apply for the program here.
Application deadline will be March 31, 2019.
Interested US contacts that like to get involved with the German delegation, please contact email@example.com.
Partner in Germany