NATIONAL PERFORMING ARTS FUNDING EXCHANGE
Located in Washington DC and now in its sixth year, the National Performing Arts Funding Exchange - NPAFE - is the country's only nonprofit providing complete pro bono marketing services to performing artists.
NPAFE's companion focuses are arranging corporate sponsorships that materially expand the funding available to the nation's exceptional community of acclaimed entrepreneur-performing artists, financially supporting emerging artists, programming, and offering low- and no-cost support services for non US citizen/resident performing artists to obtain performing artist (O1-B) US visas.
NPAFE serves these artist-entrepreneurs not only because they create new works that advance the Performing Arts and attract new audiences but also because they systematically offer longterm educational programs to pass their special knowledge and talent to future generations.
NPAFE is planning to open AAlchemy, a state-of-the-art incubator / production / performance / living museum center in New York City to introduce US audiences to creative works from outside the United States, with a special focus on originating live, live-streamed, and pre-recorded immersive works – especially dance works – for streaming to global audiences without any need to employ VR. See the colorful fast-read AAlchemy pitch book at www.aalchemy.org for the details.
- NPAFE is in its 6th year offering free marketing services to performing artists and sponsorship options to major brands.
- Managing a quality global network of award-winning performing artists making their corporate sponsors look great.
- Responding to quality brands wanting to know who tomorrow’s stars will be and who among them to sponsor.
- Launching the AAlchemy Manhattan-based pandemic-proof physical and virtual creative space for the immersive arts.
- Innovating with high technology, video and film to originate immersive experiences live and filmed, all without VR.
NPAFE is located downtown Washington DC-1100 15th St. NW 4th Fl., easy meter street parking out front. Google map coordinates: 38.904225462587796, -77.03503508832893. Closest Metro: Farragut North